BEAR GAMERS
WARNING: THIS SITE IS FOR LITTLE KIDS. IF YOU THINK YOU ARE A BIG KID, LEAVE NOW.

Also read the rules to learn more about BEAR GAMERS. THX!
BEAR GAMERS
WARNING: THIS SITE IS FOR LITTLE KIDS. IF YOU THINK YOU ARE A BIG KID, LEAVE NOW.

Also read the rules to learn more about BEAR GAMERS. THX!
BEAR GAMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The officially official forum for BEAR GAMERS, the hottest stream on the web!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh hey i guess im here now

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AlphaAGENT

AlphaAGENT

Sexyness : 1

Oh hey i guess im here now Empty
PostSubject: Oh hey i guess im here now   Oh hey i guess im here now EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Whats up broskis.
so yeah RHQ died so i guess im here now.
not really much to say on the matter
Back to top Go down
Fart Commander
Admin
Fart Commander

Sexyness : 9

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey i guess im here now   Oh hey i guess im here now EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:32 pm

cherry
Back to top Go down
http://livestream.com/beargamers
AlphaAGENT

AlphaAGENT

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey i guess im here now   Oh hey i guess im here now EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Fart Commander wrote:
cherry
afro
Back to top Go down
StrictlyStupid

StrictlyStupid

Sexyness : -1

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey i guess im here now   Oh hey i guess im here now EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:46 pm

Why did it die in the first place? Was it all that drama with flicky?
Back to top Go down
Mango64

Mango64

Sexyness : 2

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey i guess im here now   Oh hey i guess im here now EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:25 pm

StrictlyStupid wrote:

Precisely. Flicky tried to get attention by faking himself contemplating suicide. Instead of getting a bunch of "umg nuu we lub yuuz!!" He got a bunch of people encouraging him to end it all. This apparently scared the shit out of Clockwork, causing him to put RHQ under quarantine or some thing.

Rumor has it flicky also did it to get RHQ into legal trouble. He called it his "PONY PLAN". I am not fucking kidding. No

Also, yay Alpha is here!
Back to top Go down
StrictlyStupid

StrictlyStupid

Sexyness : -1

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey i guess im here now   Oh hey i guess im here now EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:34 pm

Mango64 wrote:
StrictlyStupid wrote:

Precisely. Flicky tried to get attention by faking himself contemplating suicide. Instead of getting a bunch of "umg nuu we lub yuuz!!" He got a bunch of people encouraging him to end it all. This apparently scared the shit out of Clockwork, causing him to put RHQ under quarantine or some thing.

Rumor has it flicky also did it to get RHQ into legal trouble. He called it his "PONY PLAN". I am not fucking kidding. No

Also, yay Alpha is here!

I had respect for flicky until he became such an attention whore. But the assholes who harassed him and cheered him on are just as much to blame.

And I really don't think flicky was conspiring to get RHQ into legal problems. He just wants sympathy and someone to tell him that it isn't the ponies that are ruining his life, but he's too much of a fanboy to accept that it is.

EDIT: Actually, not the best place to discuss it. I opened a thread in the General Discussion section of the forum.
Back to top Go down
AlphaAGENT

AlphaAGENT

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey i guess im here now   Oh hey i guess im here now EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:21 pm

StrictlyStupid wrote:
Mango64 wrote:
StrictlyStupid wrote:

Also, yay Alpha is here!

I had respect for flicky until he became such an attention whore. But the assholes who harassed him and cheered him on are just as much to blame.

And I really don't think flicky was conspiring to get RHQ into legal problems. He just wants sympathy and someone to tell him that it isn't the ponies that are ruining his life, but he's too much of a fanboy to accept that it is.

EDIT: Actually, not the best place to discuss it. I opened a thread in the General Discussion section of the forum.
i never had respect for him to begin with
mostly cause he was fucking retarded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey i guess im here now   Oh hey i guess im here now Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh hey i guess im here now
Page 1 of 1